Contain your clutter


Last Summer I realized I needed a new place for things to land.  I would find my daughters things strewn about and I wanted THEM to put it away but they weren't always available when I found it.  My husband tends to lay things on my desk.  So I needed something too.  So I came up with this idea:

I bought 3 baskets at JoAnn's Fabrics.  First I really wanted a container that sat on a little shelf so the basket could travel.  That proved to difficult and expensive so I bought these on sale.  I put eye hooks into studs and then threaded ribbon through the baskets and the eye hooks.  I was super excited because I came up with it all on my own.  Then later I saw a few similar pins.  Oh well, I got my problem solving juices flowing!  It cost me very little too.  

My seven year old wants something?  She needs to clean out her basket first.  This has worked great for a year.  

When you are looking for a storage solution, think vertical.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...