Are you a recipe "collector"?

I love finding new recipes I think I'll like.  But I hated the paper mess and time it took me to organize it all.

Ted Allen, host of Food Dectectives on Food Network is the same.  He was tired of managing all of those papers and flipping through 400 recipes so he started scanning his recipes into electronic files on his computer.

You do lose some charm, not having grandma's handwritten recipe, but it's outweighed by the ability to search for her apple cookies and find them instantly.

Allen also cooks from his laptop.  I like to do that too but I keep my laptap at a safe distance from my prep zone.  You might also consider a digital recipe reader, like the Demy, a small, kitchen-safe device that holds up to 2500 recipes!Demy Kitchen Safe Touchscreen Recipe Reader

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...