Simple Living

I spend most of my energy on the "Organized" part of our name when it comes to blogging.  Today is Simply Friday.

So here's my simple headboard.
I painted only half of this section of bedroom wall around my bed which is between two windows. Then I had a few ideas of what I might do.  Then I found this simple art piece at a Thrift Store for a few bucks.

I hung it with ribbon because there was a large screw there from the previous owners and I didn't want a hole left in the wall.  It took me a while to figure out how to incorporate it and then to choose some ribbon.  I then personalized the art piece just a tad.  My 7 year old finally said after two weeks, "Oh, I get it D + H is love"  
What's the latest thing you've changed to reflect a simple lifestyle?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...