How to manage school lunch menus: A quick & easy back-to-school lunch system

I wish I’d had my act together more when my first child started Kindergarten.  I did such a good job setting up and creating an affordable and easy-does-it launch pad last year that I’m not changing a thing with it this year.

There were a lot of new things to learn for me.  So much so my mind was jumbled and it wasn’t until the second week of school this year that I created a system regarding lunch.
In Kindergarten the kids didn’t get a hot lunch choice. You either brought your lunch or you ate the one choice the school offered you.  Every week I’d look at the menu ahead and guess which days she’d want a hot lunch and then I’d ask her the morning of.  What a terrible plan!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...