Inspiration Tuesday


I never know when I spend time with someone how I will help them.  Often, Janet and I will work a few days with a client and they are inspired, motivated and want to finish on their own so we let them. We know we've passed on some life-changing skills!

"I hated how much time I spend looking for stuff I know I have, but can't find.  I purged. A carload of stuff. I organized my kitchen cupboards and my bathroom cupboards.  I came to truly believe that managing stuff takes time and the way to have more time is to have less stuff to manage.  This will be a process that keeps going, but I believe something different now about the stuff I have, so I am on a mission to simplify, give things I use a proper home and make things work." -Vanessa in Springdale

At Simply Organized WE LOVE HELPING PEOPLE!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Wanna hear something else??? I organized my bathrooms cupboards during this purge. The other day, my neighbor came to the door with a cut on her hand and needed my help. I was able to run to the bathroom, pull out my drawer of first aid supplies all in one place, and fix her up. Organizing saves lives, People!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...