Pretty garage

Great lookin' garage area isn't it?
My favorite part of this is the tall shelving unit on casters.  A client of our had three of them in his garage.  It was wonderful to be able to move them (fully loaded) and change the placement of everything in the garage.  

I'm also a big fan of the basket on the side. The article doesn't say where to find that.  But you could use some s hooks and use any basket really.  

I also like the recycling center.  After seeing this I need to create a home for used batteries in my house.  I have to take them to a specific store so I can't put them with my curbside recycling.  

Lastly, I of course like that there are labels on the tubs and shelves.  

*make sure you double click on the photo above to get a close up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...