kitchen help

John Gruen for Real Simple
Arrange your kitchenware by frequency of use, with everyday dishes on an easy-to-reach lower shelf and special-occasion pieces up above.

Group objects by purpose and assign them to specific cabinets, as with the bakeware.

Create a cooking zone around the stove, storing pots and pans as close to the range as possible.

Drawer organizers keep cutlery neatly separated, so you never have to rummage around for what you need. Most of our client's kitchens do not have enough drawer organizers and when you open a drawer it's an overwhelming mess that could be solved by organizers such as these:

Organize your pantry shelves as you would a library, with food items grouped by category. In other words, create zones. I have a shelf designated for baking supplies. I have half of a shelf designated for canned goods. My oils are lined up and my vinegars are lined up. It takes me no time to find what I need when I cook or bake which makes these tasks more enjoyable. Keep mom-approved snacks in a clear tub or wire basket on a low shelf for your kids.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...