You can feel less hurried simply by having less clutter - Be Happier At Home


Many aspects of my life contributed to my feeling of hurry.  Time might seem to be a very separate issue from possessions, for example, but I'd noticed that after I tackled clutter, not only did our apartment seem more spacious and organized, I also felt less hurried, because I could find and stow things easily.  Having more order in my cabinets and closets made me feel as though I had more time in my day.  Instead of scrabbling away at high shelves in search of a flashlight, or jamming the heating pad into some odd corner, I had a place for everything, with nothing superfluous in my way, which gave me a feeling of unhurriedness and mastery of the space around me. - Gretchen Rubin in Happier At Home

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...