How to be inspired to de-clutter

Do you ever look through pinterest thinking your home could never look like that.  Or have you finally come to the realization that it could look closer to that if you would de-clutter and clean up better?

A few nights ago I was pinning away on pinterest.

I went back a few days later to look further into what I pinned and fell in love with a blog.  It's this one:

ITSY BITS AND PIECES


Last night I found myself on this post:  http://itsy-bits-and-pieces.blogspot.com/2013/04/end-of-tour-bachmans-2013-spring-ideas.html, and falling in love with some images:


But mostly this one:
I first noticed the organizer on the floor and liked it.  I love the baskets on the bottom.  Then I noticed the cleverly hung file containers on the wall.  Not only do I like them, I love how they are hung!  How smart is that?!  And then I noticed the backdrop.  I think that is fabric.  Which nicely outlines this organized area.  I am in love.

Walk through this site because there are so many eye-pleasing and inspiring photos on there!

Let it inspire you to de-clutter and reorganize.  Don't get bogged down in pinterest perfection.  Focus on what is good enough and have fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...