A day in the life of a Professional Organizer

You can find my latest article at this great site.  
As a small business owner so many of my days are spent on the business side of things.  There are clients to be found, facebook pages to manage, blog posts to create, and networking events to try and attend.  I have one child in school but I still have a two year old to nurture and teach.   My first priority of the day is mothering so when I am not “on the job” I am happily loving on my spunky 2 year old while running my business.  Nothing ever runs totally smoothly and either my business responsibilities suffer or my 2 year old watches too much Netflix.  But I’m okay with that even though I try to figure out a way to truly balance it all.

Read the rest here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...