My favorite meal planning service

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS
I am excited to share my favorite meal planning service with you!

I first heard about it from Mary Hunt's Debt-Proof Living Newsletter.  I have subscribed for many years and know she is frugal.  And seriously, this service is cheap!  - In a good way!

This service saves me TIME by preparing my menu and a grocery list.  My only wish is that I could edit the pdf grocery list file on the computer.  Maybe you can and I just don't know how?  I like the flexibility of the menu.  There are two adults, a 4 year old, and a 2 month old in my family.  I subscribed to the Regular Family Meal Plan for 4-6 people and this is more than enough for us.  The menu contains seven meals.  I do not make all seven.  I choose between the meals that sound the best for us and what I have on hand (making my grocery bill lower).    Plus, there are some nights that I am just not planning on making supper at home.  This makes enough that we can have a left-over night.   It also saves me time throughout the week simply because I have a plan and I know what's for dinner.

This service saves me MONEY because I have a plan and it's based on the current sales.

This service saves me CALORIES because I am not eating out nor am I eating meals from a package!


The recipes are delicious, simple and easy to follow. Each plan is new every week and has a corresponding aisle-by-aisle grocery list. Almost every week includes a crock-pot recipe, which I love, and easy dinner ideas. There are meal plans for two people, for a low fat diet, a low carb diet, and for those who are following a point system, as well! 
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

FOR ONLY $1.25 PER WEEK YOU LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR

  1. A family-friendly, concise 7-day dinner meal plan for 4 to 6 people, or a 5-day dinner plan for 2 people - with concise and easy to follow recipes and directions.
  2. A complete, corresponding grocery list - just print and go!
e-mealz meal plans... 
...are written and created by REAL moms with REAL families
...are balanced and family friendly
...are as easy as possible, but delicious and kid tested!
...consist of favorite recipes collected from hundreds of moms
...come with an organized, aisle by aisle grocery list
...are for 4 to 6 people
...are based on the current week sales at your grocery
...are priced at approximately $75 per week
...Two person plans average $35 total per week



Family Meal Plans, Meal Plans for Two, Points System, Low Carb, Low Fat, Vegetarian, Kroger, Publix, Wal-Mart, Aldi, Any Store are organized to save you hours of work every week. Dinner ideas that answer, "What's for dinner?" once and for all, time-saving crock-pot recipes, inexpensive meals, and delicious dinner menus are at your fingertips. If you are always looking for dinner suggestions, EMealz is a clearinghouse for quick and easy meals, simple recipes, delicious meals for kids, and weight management. E-Meals is the tool for meal planning, food budgeting, grocery shopping, coupon shopping, getting the family together at dinnertime. E-Mealz is a total mealtime makeover!


Try E-MEALZ by simply clicking on the ads in this post on this blog, and let me know if it's helping you.  I know of one reader who is already loving it.  She also saved some money by using the code "DAVE" at check out!
I <3 Emealz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...