Spring Cleaning

Wouldn't it be nice if someone came to your house and did a major Spring Cleaning? I mean, moving furniture, dusting baseboards, cleaning under your beds.

Well, I just found out last week that someone will do that for you. The WHOLE shebang!

Who?

The Life Made Simple cleaning services crew will do it. I think it's about $40/hour. I wish I could find some money under a rock and have mine done.

Wouldn't that be great motivator to get started on some organization projects? Once your house is clean, you might feel like you can conquer anything simply because you have a fresh start.

If you're interested, or know someone who might, (geez, WHO wouldn't be?!) visit www.lifemadesimple.net. You'll find a little bit of info about the cleaning services and you can request information from the site.

ahhhhh....a spring cleaned house!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...