Christmas in July

The following is from Heather at Passion For Savings. It's a great idea to start thinking about Christmas now so that your holidays are more restful!

Here’s an idea, Why not take a few minutes this afternoon and make a list of everyone you normally buy for at Christmas Time. All you really need right now are names, then as the month goes on start adding in ideas of what each person would like. As you purchase a gift add in the item you purchased (So you don’t forget when December rolls around).

I never encourage buying something on sale that you can’t use, so I always like to have a running list of items I need, or people I need to buy for then when I find an item on sale I can snatch it up at a great price and save it for a Birthday, Wedding or Christmas gift.

Here’s a cute little Christmas List Worksheet to get you started and organized. I know it’s simple, but you’ll get the idea and I know I’m much more likely to get organized if someone helps me out. :)

I just created a little version of the worksheet right in my paper calendar binder. Yay for organization!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...